We are looking for an enthusiastic Accountant for our branches in Veghel and Oss. This is a position for 32-40 hours a week. We are looking for colleagues for both the assembly and the audit practice.
NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accountant for our branches in Veghel and Oss. The position of Accountant concerns a position for 32-40 hours per week. We are looking for colleagues for both the assembly and the audit practice.
You perform advisory work and act as a point of contact for customers. You independently check and review annual accounts of multiple clients. You independently perform compilation and/or audit assignments, handle tax returns and assess the administration and administrative organization of customers. As an assignment leader, you are responsible for the composition, management and supervision of the assignment team and for providing feedback and training on the job during the assignment. You are responsible for the operational, technical and financial execution of the assignment and for monitoring progress. You know how to maintain and expand the current relationship network.
- You are enrolled as AA or RA
- You are a star at coordinating and planning work within a team
- You have a sixth sense for quality work
- You have empathy and analytical skills
- You are numerical and critical
- You are communicatively strong, result-oriented, convincing and decisive
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as an accountant
- You are familiar with automation or accountancy programs
- You have knowledge of Administrative Information Care/Administrative Organization and relevant legislation
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation.
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions