VACANCY ASSISTANT SME CONTROLLER
Voor onze vestigingen in Veghel en Oss zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste Assistent MKB Controller. Het betreft een functie voor 32-40 uur per week.
NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant SME Controller for our branches in Veghel and Oss. This is a 24-40 hour per week position. As an Assistant SME Controller you work on various customer portfolios within the SME segment. You provide administrative services in the broadest sense of the word. The management of the insurance and contract portfolio is also part of this. You are also able to compile and analyze financial reports. Our ideal new colleague is process oriented and proactive. This means that we appreciate it very much if you actively propose (process) improvements. It is a varied, dynamic function where you have to be able to switch quickly. You work in a team, which means that you do everything you can to make and keep the customer satisfied together with colleagues. You perform your work at our office, but also externally at the customer. Active customer contact is therefore the order of the day.
- You are someone who switches quickly and is at home in a dynamic environment
- You are in possession of a diploma MBO Business Administrator / Assistant Accountant level 4, AD Financial Management / Accountancy or HBO Business Economics
- You are available at least 32 hours a week
- You have a sixth sense for quality work
- You have empathy and analytical skills
- You are numerical and critical
- You are communicatively strong, result-oriented, convincing and decisive
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are familiar with automation or accountancy programs
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation.
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions