VACANCY COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING EMPLOYEE
Educational opportunities, HBO
Voor onze vestiging in Veghel zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste Communicatie- en Marketingmedewerker. Het betreft een functie voor 32-40 uur per week. Wij zoeken collega’s die toe zijn aan een nieuwe stap in hun carrière.
NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Employee for our branch in Veghel. This position concerns a position for 32-40 hours per week. This is a position where a proactive and independent attitude is taken for granted. You tackle challenges with both hands and you are enthusiastic about a versatile range of tasks in the online and offline field. As a Marketing and Communications Officer, you translate our marketing strategy into effective communication tools. You are responsible for our corporate identity, communication via mailings and social media, our website and promotional activities. You also focus on optimizing our internal communication.
- You have completed an HBO/university education in marketing and/or communication.
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality (no 9-5 mentality).
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation.
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions.