VACANCY HRM CONSULTANT
Training opportunities, HBO / university
We are looking for an enthusiastic HRM Consultant for our branches in Veghel and Oss. This is a position for 32-40 hours a week. We are looking for colleagues who are ready for a new step in their career.
Sonell is part of Nagtzaam Accountants & Fiscalisten and works together with them as a team. We are an enterprising and progressive organization that considers quality of paramount importance. Sonell is a specialist in the field of HRM and payroll administration. We support, guide and advise SMEs on everything that is involved in the field of HRM and remuneration. Our ambition is; Sonell gets more out of HRM!
We operate from two locations in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young talents and experienced specialists. We are looking for colleagues who agree with our core values: Loyalty, Responsibility and Participation
Do you believe that an SME can improve its results and performance through a good HRM policy? Do you have a passion for solving organizational issues from an HR perspective? And are you a broadly educated, experienced HRM Consultant who can provide our clients with appropriate advice from an entrepreneurial attitude? Then read on quickly!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
At Sonell, as an HRM Consultant you have both a professional advisory role and a commercial role. From the combination of those roles you support our clients with the development and implementation of their HRM policy. The range of tasks is diverse, involving all facets of the HR field, at strategic, tactical and operational level. You are therefore widely employable with a team of professionals (HRM Consultants, Accountants, Tax Experts, Economists and Controllers) to provide our customers with advice and support them in the HRM field. You also make an important contribution to the development and implementation of personnel instruments, procedures and regulations that ultimately ensure that the primary process of the SME can run more successfully.
- You are available at least 32 hours a week.
- You have a HBO/university education in HRM or business administration
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality (no 9-5 mentality).
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation.
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- Salary indication € 3,000 - € 5,000 gross per month
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions.