VACANCY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Training options, HBO/MBO level 4
We are looking for an enthusiastic Management Assistant for our branches in Veghel and Oss. This is a position for 32-40 hours per week. We are looking for colleagues who are ready for a new step in their career.
NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Nagtzaam Accountants & Fiscalists is looking for an enthusiastic, representative Management Assistant who has experience with marketing and communication, who is proficient in Excel and who has an affinity with social media. You can be deployed flexibly at our branches in Veghel and Oss. It concerns a function for 40 hours a week, but 32 hours is negotiable.
As a Management Assistant, you work in a team and provide efficient and effective support to the organization on behalf of the General Manager. This support is very broad and also focuses on activities for the benefit of the customer. You therefore have intensive contact with the internal and external customer. In addition to the standard secretarial tasks such as correctly handling telephone and e-mail traffic, receiving customers and postal traffic, you also perform work related to the customer's file, or have a more (financial) administrative character. In addition, you are responsible for the preparation and planning of meetings and other gatherings.
- You are in possession of a HBO / MBO level 4 diploma
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You have extensive knowledge of the Office package and affinity with automation
- You have demonstrable experience with marketing and communication and can easily find your way in Social Media
- You are proactive, which means you think ahead (over weeks and months) and pick up work where necessary
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions.