VACANCY SENIOR SME CONTROLLER
Voor onze vestigingen in Veghel en Oss zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste Senior MKB Controller. Het betreft een functie voor 32-40 uur per week.
NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior SME Controller for our branches in Veghel and Oss. The position concerns a function for 32-40 hours a week. You advise customers on controlling matters in the design or optimization of the administrative organization, automation issues and internal control of the processes. You act as a part-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) as a sparring partner for clients. You propagate the Nagtzaam product “SME controlling” in the broadest sense of the word.
- You are registered as RC
- You have a sixth sense for quality work
- You have empathy and analytical skills
- You are numerical and critical
- You are communicatively strong, result-oriented, convincing and decisive
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are familiar with automation or accountancy programs
- You have knowledge of Administrative Information Care/Administrative Organization and relevant legislation
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation.
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions