VACANCY ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant for our branches in Veghel and Oss. This position concerns a function for 32-40 hours a week. We are looking for colleagues for both the assembly and the audit practice. This function can easily be combined with your studies. As an Assistant Accountant, you perform (under supervision) simple compilation and/or audit work. In addition, you support the experienced Assistant Accountant / Accountant in his / her work.
- You have completed the HBO Accountancy / Business Economics course.
- You want to start or have started the post HBO Accountant-Administration Consultant course.
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- You are numerical and critical.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality (no 9-5 mentality).
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation.
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions.