NAGTZAAM ACCOUNTANTS & TAXALISTS
We look ahead, into the future. We are organizational consultants with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are the sixth sense that the entrepreneur can rely on. We operate from 2 branches in Veghel and Oss. Our colleagues form a nice mix of young and experienced talents. We are looking for a colleague who is ready for a new step in his/her career.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a tax expert, are you tired of being put in a box and only concerned with inheritance tax, corporate income tax or income tax? Do you also want to be responsible for generating work and guide your tax colleagues in their development? Would you like to create a good balance between your work and private life, while maintaining flexibility in your terms of employment?
We are looking for an experienced tax generalist for our branches in Veghel and Oss. This is a position for 32-40 hours a week.
As a tax specialist at Nagtzaam, you can use your full talents in professional technology, in the field of acquisition and in managing and supervising colleagues. You are expected to look creatively at existing customers to optimize their tax structure. Nagtzaam's clients range from audit clients to smaller SME clients. As a tax specialist, you can therefore use all tax resources to advise your customers in the best possible way.
- You are in possession of a university degree in Tax Law/ Fiscal Economics and advanced with the RB vocational training
- You are numerical and critical
- You enjoy working in a team and have a healthy work mentality
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as an (Assistant) Tax Specialist
- Finally, we expect all our employees to have the following core values: loyalty, responsibility and participation
- We offer knowledge sharing in the form of structured professional consultations within a team of HBO or university-educated colleagues.
- We offer you the opportunity to use your full talents in professional technology, in the field of acquisition and in managing and supervising colleagues
- There is a clear aim to work – together with you – on your and our future
- We offer you intensive career guidance and stimulate internal career opportunities
- There is room for new initiatives and ideas
- Within our organization there is the possibility to participate financially
- We work with a cafeteria model and there is a pension scheme
- The holiday allowance is set at 8,33% of the gross salary
- There is an annual year-end bonus consisting of 10% of the gross monthly salary and a variable performance bonus
- We pay out a loyalty bonus
- Working from home is one of the options
- We offer you an employment contract for an indefinite period
In short, it concerns a challenging position in a dynamic working environment with an excellent package of employment conditions.